WhereClearwater and as determined
Sept. 26, Oct. 24, Nov. 28, Jan. 23, Feb. 20, Mar. 20, 2019 from 9:00-2:00
There's too much going on! Time to group up, network and even learn new skills and information that will help manage the mayhem! We'll have some fun, feed you lunch, and meet with all of our consultants at different times to provide the most timely information to help with KESA, redesign, Social Emotional, Trauma-Based, communication and MUCH more!
- Communicating with difficult people
- Communication with Media
- SPED; 504, changes, etc.
- KESA and Redesign updates, etc.
- How to create teacher leaders
- Managing the whirlwind
- Four Disciplines of Execution
- "So you want to be a Superintendent"
- Using social media to network, promote, celebrate and connect
- Best places to go for curriculum assistance (KSDE website, Curriculum Analysis and Adoption resources, EdReports, Evidence ESSA, etc.)
- Innovative PD such as Teacher-Directed or Flexible.
- Developing two-way communication with stakeholders.
Each day will provide time to process and share.
InstructorDr. Brad Pepper and all consultants
Member Workshop Fees: $300 (may use member credit)
Nonmember Workshop Fees: $450
NOT Available for College Credit
Cancellations must be received 48 hours in advance or fees will be due; same district substitutions are allowed. If Orion is not notified of a cancellation, the district is still responsible for the enrollment fee. We understand that there can be emergencies and we will work with those on an individual basis once we have been contacted in a timely manner.