Substitute Teachers, Bus Drivers, Custodians, etc. (South Central Kansas)
Have you ever thought of working for a school but didn’t know how to get connected? The schools in South Central Kansas are looking for help in the following areas:
Substitutes (need at least 60 college hours - online training provided)
Remote Learning Coordinators
Bus Drivers (need a current CDL license)
Food Service Workers
Orion Education and Training can help you get started and connected to the schools you are interested in working for. Qualified applicants' information will be shared with local districts for follow-up. Employee benefits are dependent upon the job and the district hiring. If you have questions, please call Shelley Wellington at 620-584-3300.
Pay dependent on job and district.
Employment type: full-time
Day shift (Some custodial or bus driver positions may offer nighttime hours.)
Monday to Friday
All school districts follow strict health and safety guidelines.
Work Location: Multiple locations in south central Kansas.
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma