Linking People and Resources
Our programs and services continuously evolve in response to state and national initiatives and the needs of educational communities in our region. We develop and deliver a wide selection of services that provide instructional and administrative support to schools.
Our vision is to provide relevant, cost-effective solutions that inspire lifelong learning and strengthen communities.
Benefits to Schools
- Save schools money through cost-effective cooperatives, centralized services, and pooled resources.
- Provide specialized services otherwise unavailable.
- Secure new resources for the region.
- Provide leadership for innovative educational and administrative practices.
- Build networks and cooperative arrangements among districts and other agencies.
- Link schools with state and national educational resources.
- Serve as liaison between schools, KSDE, and other agencies.
How can we help your school or district?
We provide consulting services for human resources operations.
We provide programs and strategies for professional development.
We provide a variety of services for Kansas-area school districts.
Take a look at our current job opportunities and apply today.
Find out how we can help YOUR organization!
Give us a call today! Contact us at 620-584-3300 or by filling out our contact form.