Linking People and Resources
Our programs and services continuously evolve in response to state and national initiatives and the needs of educational communities in our region. We develop and deliver a wide selection of services that provide instructional and administrative support to schools.
Our vision is to provide relevant, cost-effective solutions that inspire lifelong learning and strengthen communities.
Benefits to Schools
- Save schools money through cost-effective cooperatives, centralized services, and pooled resources.
- Provide specialized services otherwise unavailable.
- Secure new resources for the region.
- Provide leadership for innovative educational and administrative practices.
- Build networks and cooperative arrangements among districts and other agencies.
- Link schools with state and national educational resources.
- Serve as liaison between schools, KSDE, and other agencies.